Dear Reader

Not a bookselling site - just a place where I can chat about what I've been reading lately.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Could it be true?

I just saw on http://www.illyria.com/vnbooks/ellenemersonwhite.html that Ellen Emerson White is supposed to have not one, but two new books out this fall. One would be a sequel to All Emergencies, Ring Super, and one would be another book about Meg Powers (the website says the title will be The Queen Lives On, but who knows?). Please, let there be advance copies, and let me get my mitts on one!
I've done one of this week's book clubs (for Shakespeare Stealer), and I am still trying to force myself through The Bell Jar. The cross-dressing in Shakespeare Stealer caused some interesting (if possibly inappropriate) discussion among the elementary school set.
I'm on the reference desk tonight, and a kid just asked me for the book-length version of "Cask of Amontillado". His friend has it, he explained to me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger DearReader said...

Oops - the title for the Meg Powers book might be Long May She Reign.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home