Dear Reader

Not a bookselling site - just a place where I can chat about what I've been reading lately.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas-themed fanfic

I've had a busy few weeks and I needed a break. The SO mentioned fanfic in passing and I realized that was just what I needed; it's the perfect reading material for a mental break. I said something about knowing of some Christmas-themed fanfic - and then realized how it sounded and was horrified. I meant fanfic set at Christmastime - not stories about the Clauses!
The SO suggested that this would be an excellent Betts fanfic. If I had time I would write one. I think this one would be the plot where the future Mrs. Claus is a plain (but with lovely eyes and figure) housekeeper for the irascible Santa. It's perfect because Betts heroines are usually Dutch.
I was so amused by the discussion (which was funnier than this post is turning out to be) that I came here to blog it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger DearReader said...

My keyboard's comma isn't working. This will (I hope) explain some odd sentence structure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home